How cAn we help you with your Static Caravan?
Whatever aspect of our Static Caravan upholstery and furnishing services may interest you, we’ll happily give you options and prices, all in a friendly and professional manner.
By far the best way for us to answer your enquiry and give you prices is for you to visit our Bristol Showroom, if that's possible for you. This way we are able to explain all the various options open to you and how these effect the overall cost of what you're thinking of having done. We can show you examples of numerous foam types and over 4,000 fabrics. This is all done in a friendly, no-pressure manner by our staff, who are all non-commission, by the way!
However, if visiting us is not an option for you, then of course we will be happy to hear from you by phone on (0117) 941 0222, or by completing and submitting the enquiry form below.
IF YOU CAN'T VISIT OUR SHOWrOOM…
We can still help you, but to what degree depends on where your 'van is sited:
If you cannot bring all your items to our showroom, for us to work on, but your static caravan is sited in the SOUTH/SOUTHWEST i.e. postcode areas BA, BH, BS, DT, EX, GL, PL, SN, SP, TA, TQ or TR, we can help!
In these areas we may be able to offer you our 'full service'. This means that if you decide to order and your caravan upholstery needs stripping out and removing from the 'van and refitting afterwards, then, depending on the time of year, this may be possible to be carried out by our own staff if you require.
BUT, If your static caravan is sited OUTSIDE the above areas:
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO QUOTE YOU ON THE BASIS OF YOU STRIPPING AND REFITTING YOUR CARAVAN YOURSELF and using our FREE UK WIDE COLLECTION SERVICE.
1. You would remove all the kickboards, armrests etc. that your caravan may have.
2. Then pack all these items plus all your cushions into several very large bags that we supply you, as shown below:
3. Take the cushions home or to your place of work, or take the large filled bags to the Reception building on your Park, and leave them there, ready to be collected by our parcel courier.
4. When we have completed your order, our courier delivers everything back to your home or work, or Park Reception, for you to take to your caravan and refit everything when you next visit.
Please complete and submit the form below. Please note that we are NOT asking for your telephone number so we can pester you, simply so that we can talk to you if necessary re your enquiry. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that we will never supply the details you submit to us to any other third party!
We hope all our customers, old and new, are safe and well
Due to COVID 19, we are working under the following temporary arrangements:
• Our Reception will regrettably NOT be open to visitors.
• Our incoming phone lines will be open 10.00am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 3.00pm, Monday to Thursday only.
REDUCED STAFFING LEVELS
Due to some of our loyal staff having to isolate because of COVID-19, we are already experiencing staff shortages across our business and anticipate this situation continuing during the Pandemic.
We thank you for your understanding during this difficult time and we wish you and yours all the best and hope you can stay safe. We have been in business for 33 successful years and we look forward to serving you for another 33 years!
The Caravan & Boat Seat Cover Centre Team
Static Caravan Enquiry Form
Please contact us using the form, or details below.
The Caravan & Boat Seat Cover Centre Ltd, Block 11, Cater Business Park, Cater Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol BS13 7TW
0117 941 0222